Teriyaki Salmon with Courgette Noodles – by Joe Wicks!

Barcelona,

Hello Ladies!

I hope you are all well. This week I have decided to share with you one of the recipes that I discovered while doing my 90 day SSS Plan (Shift, Shape  and Sustain).

IMG_2143

I am now on the 3rd month of the plan and it has really been a great journey! I have never eaten so much, cooked so often and enjoyed going to the gym 🙂

This is the recipe you tasted during our Christmas holidays, cooked with Emi’s help 🙂

It is a reduced carb recipe that you can have anytime, guilt free!

If you decide to have it after you’ve worked out, you can add in 50-75 gr of pasta 🙂 yum.

Serves 1:

Ingredients

1 salmon fillet (200 gr)
6ml sesame oil
15ml soy sauce
Zest and juice 1 lime
1⁄4 tsp grated fresh ginger
1 tsp dried coriander
150g courgette
5g coconut oil

Method

Preheat oven to 220 °C

For marinade: In a small bowl mix sesame oil, soy sauce, lime juice, coriander and ginger.

For fish: Place fish in marinade for 10-15 mins. Line a baking tray with tin foil, place fish on tray and cook for 10-15 mins. Half way through cooking spoon over any excess marinade.

For pasta: In a pan of boiling water cook spaghetti for 10-15 mins. Test spaghetti around 8 minute mark and cook to your preference.

If you are interested to know more about the plan, check out Joe Wicks’website:

I hope you like it!

Lots of love,

Hanin

Tagged: , , , , , ,

7 thoughts on “Teriyaki Salmon with Courgette Noodles – by Joe Wicks!

1. Emily January 27, 2016 at 4:02 am Reply

THANK YOU! I remember you and I making this while I was back home with you guys and it’s DIVINE! YES! I was looking for inspiration for this weekend and you have posted it. Thank you so much!

2. Jan January 27, 2016 at 10:25 am Reply

Happy memories! This was delicious and I will be making it too. Congratulations, Hanin on your success with the plan. You deserve a lot of credit for sticking to it so faithfully.

3. Beth @ Culinary Correspondence January 27, 2016 at 3:00 pm Reply

Yeah! This recipe was so delicious 🙂 It’s awesome that you’ve found a plan that you motivates you and delivers results. Good for you!

4. ellenfetu February 4, 2016 at 7:24 pm Reply

Looks and sounds delicious! Thanks! And the coconut oil? In with the pasta, I think?

• Hanin February 10, 2016 at 2:07 pm Reply

Hello @ellenfetu,
      Thank you for your comment! 🙂

Yes sorry I left that out. I cooked the zucchini with the coconut oil 🙂

5. Victoria January 31, 2017 at 10:37 am Reply

Thank you cant wait to try this later with my kids!

• Hanin January 31, 2017 at 10:44 am Reply

Hi Victoria!
      Thank you for leaving a comment 🙂 this recipe is one of my daughter’s favorites 🙂 hope your children will enjoy it too!